Friday, July 20, 2007

Mike Sees Diary; Urges Joe to Not Be Too "Geng"

Wednesday July 18, 2007 Taiwan



Joe Cheng insists that before he exposed his diary to "Weekly" magazine, he already gave the whole book to Mike He to see, but Mike didn't want to read it: "That is someon's private matters, if you expose it because something happens, then that would be a pity." He also scolded Joe: "The way you write it, people who don't understand, will definitely think nothing is something."


Mike said that his friendship with Joe is very sincere; besides the modeling gig together, they had a substituting hosting entertainment news thing together, "Afterwards, we would arrange to drink together, and talk about work business. But the beginning of our friendship was actually not bad, becuase one day, he called me and said he lost his keys and didn't know what to do. Without hesitation, I drove over to pick him up, he thinks I have a lot of loyalty, and from then on, the friendship got even better.



Yesterday, Mike called Joe: "He wasn't feeling really good, he feels very unlucky." Even though the two don't have anything they don't talk about, but they never over-talk about their relationship life, "I urged him not to be so "geng" (awkward, i think?) Like me, if I had something to say, I'll say it, but he'll hold it back in. In actuality, this isn't too good."

Mike said: "Actually, with all my really good friends, they will all have a place in my heart. Even with my friends who are boys, I'll have "cold wars" with them, and when the other person calls me, I'll feel soft-hearted too."

Yesterday, Joe didn't answer his cellphone the whole day, and his manager used the excuse that he was filming as an excuse to avoid questions: "There's nothing much to talk about, he and Mike are just really chummy friends."

But, after his diary was published, Joe's still not very happy, because this is exposing part of his private life. His manager expressed that currently, the only way this could have been exposed, is when they were still in mainland China filming, fans secretly went into his room and took pictures of his diary, but they have no evidence of how the diary was exposed, because it is still in Joe's possession.

No comments: