Monday, July 23, 2007

Edison Chen Asks Fans to Fight Paparazzi

Tuesday July 24,2007 Hong Kong

Edison Chen, Hong Kong-based singer/actor, puts two photos of paparazzi on his personal blog and call on his fans to 'give them a smack or yell at them' and 'piss or spit in they food'.


Edison Chen says in his blog that these paparazzi 'stepped into my private property' and he had an 'altercation with them'. Edison takes pictures of two paparazzi and puts the photos in his blog.


Edison Chen and girlfriend Vincy Yang


Below is the original article from Edison Chen’s blog:

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.................
I tried giving them a chance
They wouldn’t let go
They printed and said I was a dog……
But in turn they the dogs
These two pics these two people are bastardized PAPARAZZI
They stepped into my private property and I had a altercation with them
Please if u see these two people on the street give them a smack or yell at them
If u serving them food give CLOT a wuddup and piss or spit in they food
This is what they deserve, they hounded me and my crew for days maybe even years
And I have had enough, this is the last ditch attempt to warn them to stop
They kept taking pics of me so here is my turn to take pics of them…….
ENJOY
NOTICE IN THE PICTURES
The girl lets me take her picture
She has more GUTS than the male who hides behind the camera
Why do they choose this job?????
Don’t ask me but hey can u hate me for being angry at someone who follows me non-stop, publicly writes and prints false stories of me, and consistently tests and test me???
NAH I dun think u can
SPECIAL FUCK THE PAPARAZZI tee’s coming soon
With these two special PEOPLE
Thank you for your support of the CLOT family
We highly suggest to FIGHT THE POWER and SUPPORT UNDERGROUND
And also FUCK THE PAPARAZZI

No comments: